[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Feb 10 20:23:17 EST 2011

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 2/10/2011 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Joe Lovano - Bird Songs
Russell Malone - Triple Play
Cassandra Wilson - Silver Pony
Kellylee Evans - Nina
DeFrancesco Brothers - The Defrancesco Brothers
Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Things Are Getting
Better
Grace Kelly & Phil Woods - Man with the Hat
Chantale Gagne - Wisdom of the Water
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - To Hear From There
Matt Nelson - Nostalgiamaniac
11-20
Mark Weinstein - Jazz Brasil
Steve Gadd - Live at Voce
Suzanne Pittson - Out of the Hub
Nelson Riveros - Camino Al Barrio
Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes
Jonathan Kreisberg - Shadowless
Marty WIlliams - Long Time Comin'
Cyrus Chestnut - Journeys
Bill O'Connell - Rhapsody in Blue
Kevin Eubanks - Zenfood
and...
Helio Alves - Musica
Leslie Pintchik - We're Here to Listen
Richie Pardo Quintet - I Get the Message, Volume 1
Dana Lauren - It's You or No One
Conrad Herwig - The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock
Bill Easley - Love Stories
Taylor Eigsti - Daylight at Midnight
Denise Donatelli - When Lights Are Low
Bobby Watson - The Gates BBQ Suite
Charles Lloyd - Mirror
James Moody - 4B
Adds:
Omar Hakim & Rachel Z - The Trio of Oz
Gene Ludwig - Love Notes of Cole Porter

Doodlin' - February 8, 2011 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Gene Ludwig - Love Notes of Cole Porter - Begin the Beguine
Mark Weinstein - Jazz Brasil - Brazil

Doug Webb - Renovations - I've Never Been in Love Before
Marty Williams - Long Time Comin' - Caravan
The Jazz Professors - Live from the UFC-Orlando Jazz Festival - Old
Devil Moon

Omar Hakim & Rachel Z - The Trio of Oz - When You Were Young
Free Range Saxophone Quartet - Fireflies - Puddles

Herb Alpert & Lani Hall - I Feel You - Cast Your Fate to the Wind
Chantale Gagne - Wisdom of the Water - Wisdom of the Water

Jaimee Paul - Melancholy Baby - Don't Explain
Grace Kelly & Phil Woods - Man with the Hat - Ballad for Very Tired
and Very Sad Lotus-Eaters

New York Electric Piano - Keys to the City - The Modern World
Mike DiRubbo - Chronos - Excellent Taste
Robert Hurst - Bob Ya Head - Da, Da, Da, Dah
Q.E.D. - Yet What is Any Ocean ... - Tangent 5

Roxy Coss - Roxy Coss - Lately
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'