[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/10/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 04:38:31 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday February 10, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Frank Foster – Well Water – Joy Spring – (Piadrum)
Ed Wiley, Jr. – About The Soul – Without A Song – (Talking House)
Kevin Hays – You’ve Got A Friend – Fool On The Hill – (Jazzeyes)
Steve Yeager – April Sessions – When Sunny Gets Blue – (Windfall)
Tom Harrell – Light On – Sky Life – (HighNote)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Lover – (JLP)
Andreas Öberg – Six String Evolution – We’ll Be Together Again – (Resonance)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – Hey Now – (HighNote)
9:00pm
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – The Goof And I – (Concord)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Funk In Deep Freeze – (Tin Sandwich)
*Ernestine Anderson – Nightlife – I Love Being Here With You – (HighNote)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Lady Luna – (Chicago Sessions)
*Bob Sheppard – Close Your Eyes – Goodbye – (BFM)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
Chet Baker – Chet In Chicago – Old Devil Moon – (Enja)
Ivan Lins – Millennium – Madalena – (PolyGram)
10:00pm
Joe Baione – Oh Yeah! – Bag’s Groove – (JBM)
Kristin Korb – Where You’ll Find Me – Yes, I Know When I’ve Had It – (Double K)
Kyle Asche – The Hook Up – The Best Thing For You – (OA2)
Tom Kubis – Slightly Off The Ground – Exactly Like This – (Sea Breeze)
Jack Sheldon – Slightly Off The Ground – Play It Again, Sam – (Sea Breeze)
Stephan Anderson – Forget Not – For Sentimental Reasons – (Summit)
Tony Lakatos – Live In Budapest – The Duke – (Laika)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Minha Saudade – (Blue Note)
11:00pm
Eliane Elias – Impulse! – The Time Is Now – (Stunt)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Amazonas – (Prevenient)
Ed Motta – As Segundas Intenções – Colombina – (Mercury)
John Patitucci – Mistura Fina – Assim Nao Da – (grp)
Marcus Roberts – Portraits In Blue – Rhapsody In Blue – (Sony)

*Indicates Recent Release