[JPL] The 155th Edition of "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 10:55:32 EST 2011

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
www.live365.com/stations/nancyann3839

03 Nancy (With The Laughing Face)    2:29    Frank Sinatra    Sinatra And
Sextet: Live In Paris
04 It Could Happen To You    5:42    Georgie Fame    Poet in New York
Blues
05 I Thought About You    2:57    Count Basie & His Orchestra    Frankly
Basie: Count Basie Plays the Hits
06 Darn That Dream    2:56    Valerie Joyce    New York Blue
07 But Beautiful    5:41    Ray Brown Trio & Nancy King    Some of My Best
Friends are... Singers
08 Come Fly With Me    4:25    Monty Alexander    Jazz Moods: Cocktail Party
09 Like Someone In Love    4:33    Blossom Dearie    Give Him The Ooh-La-La

11 When In Rome/It Amazes Me (Medley)    5:53    Bill Evans    Eloquence
12 I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out of My Life    6:15    Shirley Horn with
Quartet West and strings    The Art of the Song
13 The Best Is Yet To Come    3:40    Tony Bennett & Diana Krall    Duets:
An American Classic
14 Lady Bird    3:54    Tommy Flanagan And Hank Jones    Our Delights
15 Centerpiece    5:21    Roberta Gambarini with Tamir Hendelman, piano
Easy to Love
16 Buck Clayton    4:07    I Can't Get Started    The Art Of Jazz -
Unforgettable Standards
17 But Not For Me    3:04    Chet Baker    The Gershwin Songbook

19 How About You    2:46    Frank Sinatra    Songs For Swingin' Lovers
20 How About Me    5:13    Russell Malone    Heartstrings
21 How About Me    3:09    Julie London    Around Midnight
22 I Thought About You    4:03    Keith Jarrett Trio    Bye Bye Blackbird
23 I Didn't Know About You    3:42    Hilary Kole    Haunted Heart
24 All The Things You Are    3:51    Grace Kelly    Times Too
25 Just One Of Those Things    2:52    Lorez Alexander    Singing Songs
Everyone Knows
26 These Foolish Things    5:26    Erroll Garner    Campus Concert And
Feeling Is Believing

28 For All We Know / Embracable You    4:29    Nat King Cole    The
Forgotten 1949 Carnegie Hall Concert
29 How High The Moon    8:13    Benjamin Koppel featuring Phil Woods and The
Alex Riel Trio    Pass The Bebop
30 Have You Met Miss Jones    2:49    Joe Mooney    Lush Life
31 Tea For Two    4:41    Joan Stiles    Love Call
32 Walkin' My Baby Back Home    2:42    Allan Harris    Long Live The King
(Nat King Cole)
33 Sweet Lorraine    3:06    Beverly Kenney    Sings For Johnny Smith

35 I Could Have Danced All Night    2:46    Frank S.     Come Dance With Me!
36 Love Dance    6:35    Claudio Roditi    Beyond Question
37 Love Dance    3:44    Carol Fredette    Love Dance
38 The Daily Dance    7:17    Stan Kenton & His Orchestra    At The
Pavillion Hemel Hempstead
39 Dance Only WIth Me    3:02    Maxine Sullivan    Together. Maxine
Sullivan Sings The Music Of Jule Styne
40 Dancing In The Dark    4:06    Cannonball Adderley    Blue Note Plays
Sinatra
41 Moondance    4:20    Tessa Souter    Nights Of Key Largo

43 But Beautiful    5:44    Stan Getz / Bill Evans Trio    But Beautiful
44 But Beautiful    5:41     Nancy King    Some of My Best Friends are...
Singers
45 Beautiful Love    4:47    David Hazeltine    Alice In Wonderland
46 Beautiful Love    4:39    Adia Ledbetter    Take 2: Rendezvous With
Yesterdays
47  You Are Too Beautiful    2:59    Cannonball Adderley    Adderley and
Strings, Jump For Joy
48 It Was A Beautiful Day In August/You Can Depend On Me    5:17    Diana
Krall    From This Moment On

50 Elizabeth    3:38    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise Studio
Recordings (Disc 15)
51 Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe    4:32    Andre Previn    Andre Previn
Plays Songs By Harold Arlen
52 Georgia On My Mind    6:09    Ella Fitzgerald And Joe Pass    Speak Love
53 Billy Boy    5:45    Anthony Wonsey    The Thang
54 Jeannine    4:17    6th Edition    It's About Time
55 Danny Boy    3:42    Bill Evans    Bill Evans For Lovers

57 Black Coffee    5:08    Carol Welsman    Swing Ladies, Swing! A Tribute
to Singers of the Swing Era
58 Rockin' In Rhythm    5:17    Jane Bunnett    The Water is Wide
59 There Is No Greater Love    5:39    Jensen, Ingrid    At Sea
60 Let's Fall In Love    4:34    Diana Krall    Live In Paris
61 All The Things You Are    11:07    Rob McConnell Boss Brass    A Jerome
Kern Songbook

63 There Are Such Things    3:15    Frank Sinatra    I Remember Tommy...  \
64 What's New    3:46    John Coltrane    Ballads    \
65 Say It (Over And Over Again)    6:40    Kurt Elling    Dedicated To You:
Kurt Elling Sings The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman  \
66 They Say It's Wonderful    3:22    Hampton Hawes    Blues For Bud  \
67 Too Young To Go Steady    5:42    Karrin Allyson    Sampler \
68 's Wonderful    2:48    Brian Wilson    Reimagines Gershwin
\
70 My Foolish Heart    2:47    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise Studio
Recordings \
71 Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart    2:20    Manny Albam    Sketches
from the Book of Life    \
72 Be Careful It's My Heart    3:58    Marlene Ver Planck    It's How You
Play The Game    \
73 Young At Heart    4:14    James Moody    Young At Heart  \
74 If I Only Had A Heart    2:15    Allan Harris    Setting The Standard
\
75 Haunted Heart    3:27    Bill Evans    Explorations   \
76 Good Morning Heartache    3:07    Billie Holiday    Billie Holiday's
Greatest Hits    \
77 So Beats My Heart For You    4:42    Art Farmer    Out Of The Past
78 Hard Hearted Hannah    3:01    Ella Fitzgerald    75th Birthday
Celebration

80 Thanks for the Memory    4:29    Frank S.     Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me
Down)
81 Thanks For The Memory    3:20    Stan Getz    More Stan Getz For Lovers
82 Memories Of You    5:59    Mark Murphy    Memories Of You:  Remembering
Joe Williams
83  Memories Of You    4:00    Ken Peplowski    Last Swing Of The Century
84 Vaya Con Dios    3:21    Mel Tormé    The Best Of Mel Torme: The
Millennium Collection
85 Brazil    7:00    Mark Weinstein    Jazz Brazil
86 Blue Moon    3:23    Matt Dennis With Harry Geller And His Orchestra
She dances overhead
87 It Don't Mean a Thing    5:54    Grant Stewart    Plays the Music of Duke
Ellington & Billy Strayhorn

89 It Happened In Monterey    2:35    Frank Sinatra    '57 In Concert [DCC]
90 All of You    3:52    Calabria Foti    A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening
91 Blues In The Night    4:43    Cal Tjader    Jazz At The Blackhawk
92 Too Close For Comfort    3:31    Sheila Cooper    While The World Is In
Slumber
93 Moonlight In Vermont    4:42    Harry Allen    Jazz For The Heart
94 Let's Eat Home    4:09    Carol Fredette    Everything I Need. Carol
Fredette Sings Dave Frishberg And Bob Dorough
95 Coming Home    7:15    J.J. Johnson    Concepts In Blue
96 Love Walked In    3:26    Kelley Johnson    Home
97 You¹d Be So Nice to Come Home To    0:36    Jacky Terrasson    Push
98 A House Is Not A Home    6:54    Chris McNulty    I Remember You
99 Straight No Chaser    8:25    DeRose/Stamm    The Nearness of Two
100 Little Girl    2:03    Vic Damone    Spotlight on Vic Damone
06 Somewhere In The Night    3:07    Ella Fitzgerald    The Best Is Yet To
Come