[JPL] Low power radio stations

Russ Davis davispro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 12:15:13 EST 2011

The deregulation of media allowed a company to buy the radio station I was working for, along with a number of others, and I was fired because they thought I was making too much money and someone would work for less.

The original FCC charter of the satellite radio companies said there would never be a monopoly.  We all know how that ended and I lost another job because of it.

Not a lot of faith from this corner of the world folks.

Russ Davis
MOJA & VOA
www.mojaradio.com
russ at mojaradio.com