[JPL] KSVY Playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 11 16:22:21 EST 2011

Luther Hughes/Things are Getting Better/Take the Coltrane/Primrose Land
Noah Preminger/Before the Rain/Until Real Thing Comes Alog/Palmetto
Chet Baker-Lighthouse All-Stars/Witchdoctor/Loaded/Contemporary

Bob Shepard/Close Your Eyes/Lightness/BFM
Mark Weinstein/Jass Brazil/Ruby/JazzHeads
Christian Jacob/MF Presents/IGot Rhythm/Concord

Chad McCullough-Weijters/Imaginary Sketches/Speeding/Origin
John Proulx/You Own Backyard/Please Don't Bug Me/OA2
Roy Hargrove/Moment to Moment/You Go To My Head/Verve

Michael Stephans/7th Heaven/Pumpkins/Rhombus
Mark Murphy/Never Let Me Go/The Great City
Bill Evans/Empathy/Washington Twist/Verve

Gene Ludwig/Love Notes for Cole Porter/I Love You/Big O
chick Corea/Like Minds/Windows/Concord
Shawn Costantino/Waltz For Anne/Bailout

Matija Dedic/MD in NYC/Maiden Voyage/Origin
Nancy Marano/Magic/Nobody Else But Me
Charles Lloyd/Mirror/Monk's Mood/ECM

KSVY
2987 Napa Road