[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 2/11/11; Website Down

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:47:06 EST 2011

First off, I should mention that if anyone is looking for the “General
Eclectic” website, it’s not up at the moment. Don’t quite understand the
technical reasons for its absence, but I’ve been assured that it’s a
temporary situation. To the list:

Custodio Castelo - Quase Morna - The Art of the Portuguese Fado Guitar

Joseph Daley/Earth Tones Ensemble - Invidia (Envy) - The Seven Deadly Sins

Dhoad Gypsies of Rajasthan - Banno - Roots Travellers

Marty Williams - Compared To What - Long Time Comin’

Rick Cutler - Charlotte’s Roads Before Her - First Melancholy, Then the
Night Stretch

Homeless Balloon - Daughters of Allah - Oriental Spaces

ReChords - Boogie Blues - On The Wagon

Joe Sierra - Enemies - The Arid Zone

Joseph Allen White - Just Lost - Things Change

Johanna Divine - Done ‘Em In - Mile-High Rodeo

Mamadou Diabate - Welcome Home - Courage

Lorne MacDougall - John Paterson’s Mare - Hello World

Mary McAdams - Gotta Believe - Mary McAdams

Unita - Sadhana (A Path to Love) - Through The Veils

Josh Joffen - The Girl From The Great Divide - Postcard From Antigua

Richard Morgan - The Less You Do - The Less You Do

Cumberland Gap Connection - A Whole Lotta Lonesome - A Whole Lotta Lonesome

Kenny Neal - Bitter With the Sweet - Hooked On Your Love

Percy Sledge and the Aces Band - First You Cry - Louisiana Swamp Stomp
(various artists)

Jane Ira Bloom - Adjusting To Midnight - Wingwalker

Julian Yeo - ‘Round Midnight - You And The Night/Night And The Music

Kush - Mama Joy - Endure

Fred Arcoleo - These Four Walls - Seeds

Coal Porters - Let’s Say Goodbye (Like We Said Hello) - Acoustic Rainbow
Roots Sampler, Vol. 38 (various)

Will White - June Bug - Rise Above

--
Tom Bingham