[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio Feb 13th

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 21:26:12 EST 2011

Gidday,

Thanks to all that have sent me MP3s over the last week or so.

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast Sunday at 9pm GMT on
www.ukjazzradio.com - the show is repeated through the week.

   1. Afromotive - One Way Go   (2011 Various Artists – Contemporary Afro
   Beat Tramp Records)
   2. George Gruntz - Nemeit (1967 Noon in Tunisia )
   3. Roy Porter - Jessica (1971 Jessica )
   4. *"It's A Jazz Thing CD of the Week" *The Bad Plus - Bill Hickman At
   Home (2010 Never Stop Do The Match Records)
   5. *"It's A Jazz Thing CD of the Week" *The Bad Plus - Beryl Loves to
   Dance (2010 Never Stop Do The Match Records)
   6. *"It's A Jazz Thing CD of the Week" *The Bad Plus - You Are (2010
   Never Stop Do The Match Records)
   7. Joseph Daley Earth Tones Ensemble - Avarita (Avarice) (2010 The Seven
   Deadly Sins )
   8. Ayres Rock - Angel In Disguise (1976 Beyond RCA Records)
   9. Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - Yemaya (The Seven Seas) (2010 To
   Hear From There Patois Records)
   10. Kurt Elling - Matte Kudasai (2011 The Gate Concord Jazz)
   11. Steve Gadd And Friends - Them Changes (2010 Steve Gadd and Friends -
   Live at Voce BFM Jazz)
   12. Naosuke Miyamoto Sextet - Step Right Up To The Bottom (1973 Step! )
   13. *UK Jazz Radio CD of the Month *Stan Tracey - Let's Cool One (2010
   Stan Tracey Sound Check DuoTrio)
   14. Adia Ledbetter - I Can't Give You Anything But Love (2010 Take 2
   Rendezvous With Yesterdays Self Release)
   15. Peter Paulsen Quintet - Compensation (2010 Goes Without Saying Square
   Peg Works)
   16. Peter Knight Quartet - My Gnu Idea (2002 Between Two Moments Rufus
   Records)
   17. Tim Rollinson - Blueprints (2010 You Tunes Rufus Records)

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE
in the subject line.

Cheers

Mark
0433 762451