[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 2/13/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 14:33:38 EST 2011

Birthdays this week  include: Rob McConnell, Kirk Lightsey, Henry
Threadgill, Jeff Clayton, Pete  Christlieb,
                                           Budd DeFranco, David Murray,
Buck Hill and  Wardell Grey.

HOUR  #    1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver  @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse/1996
Gregory Porter/Feeling  Good/Water/Motema/2010
Curt Berg/Can't Get Off This  Train/At Stagg Street Studio/Origin/2009
Art Farmer/Blame It On My  Youth/Blame It On My Youth/Contemporary/1988
Louis Hayes/Same Page/Lou's  Idea/American Showcase/2010
Tom Rizzo/Shirley/Imaginary  Numbers/Origin/2010
Cassandra Wilson/A Day In The  Life Of A Fool/Silver Pony/Blue Note/2010
Matt Savage/Welcome  Home/Welcome Home/Savage Records/2010
Robert Hurst/Alice and John/Bob  Your Head/BeBob Music/2010

HOUR    #  2

Milt Jackson/My  Funny Valentine/Blue Moon/Prestige/1998
Eddie Lockjaw  Davis/Last Train From Overbrook/The Best of/Prestige/2004
Markus Schwartz  & Lakou Brooklyn/Equiniox/Equinox/Soundkeeper Records/2010

Grace Kelly-Phil Woods/People  Time/Man with The Hat/ Pazz Productions/2011
Marcus Miller/I'm Glad There Is  You/A Night In Monte Carlo/Concord/2011
Stanley Turrentine/Don't Mess  With Mr. T./Don't Mess With Mr./CBS/1988

Diego Urcola Quartet/Woody &  Diz/Appreciation/CamJazz/2011
Wayne Wallace/Descarga En Blue/To Hear From  There/Patois/2011
Eric Alexander/Sugar Ray/Mode For  Mabes/Delmark/1998

SO MUCH MUSIC.SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX  4787