[JPL] hope you get this (emergency)

Kathryn Smith katesmith999 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 08:52:14 EST 2011

Hope you get this on time, Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program, and am having some difficulties here because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money, credit card and cell were kept. Presently my passport and my things are been held down by thehotel management pending when i make payment.
I need you to help me with a loan of  1,950 euros to pay my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I've been to the embassy and Police, but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I will return the money back to you as soon as I return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP. I don't have a phone where I can be reached. I am so confused right now.Please let me know immediately.
KATE SMITH PROMOTIONS of CHICAGO188 JAMES BOULEVARD                            LIVINGSTON TX 77351          katesmith999 at yahoo.comwww.katesmithpromotion.com