[JPL] fund drive CD premium suggestions

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 10:49:07 EST 2011

Tom, interestingly enough I think the Steve Gadd signed drumsticks will do very
well as a premium...as will his Steve Gadd and Friends "Live at Voce" CD. Just a
gut feel on this but I think they will do very well. Tickets for area shows do
well too...and curiously...not just jazz. In fact non jazz events such as opera
performances...musicals...etc...do surprisingly well for premuims during my jazz
show.

Jae Sinnett