[JPL] Hell hath no fury like a Belieber scorned

Russ Maloney rmaloney at uindy.edu
Mon Feb 14 11:43:47 EST 2011

Yes, of course--no one in pop music could possibly have any talent. And
it's also impossible for any young person to appreciate jazz.

You know, dismissing a type or style of music automatically (or
automatically dismissing the artists who perform it as untalented) isn't
all that constructive. We certainly don't like it when people look at
jazz that way.