[JPL] And speaking of Justin Bieber

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 12:33:21 EST 2011

Biz..you would be correct in that Justin has drumming talents that shouldn't be
blown off. That's his first instrument and he plays well. Same with Gaga...and
the piano. She can play the piano...classically. In Justin's case...he pulled
the Marvin Gaye/Teddy Pendergrass thing and move to the front to sing. Also,
everyone should keep in mind that producers are dictating what he should sing
and perform and his contract I'm sure expects a sales range from what he does
based on what they've paid him. At this point I doubt very seriously HE's
dictating his direction. That time hopefully will come though.

Jae Sinnett