[JPL] Hell hath no fury like a Belieber scorned

Josh Woody j.woody915 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:24:47 EST 2011

I'm pretty sure I work at the only radio station on the planet that was
spinning "Chamber Music Society" at the same time as Justin Bieber's single
"Baby" last fall. (WUEV operates on a block schedule with jazz by day and
"college music" at night) I certainly don't see this vote from last night as
"us vs. them."  My knowledge from being a college student is that there are
"teenyboppers" who are fully aware of who Esperanza Spalding is and prefer
her music to Bieber's.  Ironically, as the jazz fan I am, I actually prefer
Bieber!  That's not something I can say about many pop artists.

Food for thought,
Josh

--
Josh Woody