[JPL] fund drive CD premium suggestions

Forrest Faubion forrestfaubion at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:00:33 EST 2011

Hi Tom,

I'm a former Jazz Public Radio programmer, development manager and fund
raiser, I'm very supportive of sourcing items for fundraiser premiums.
Right now we have two titles that I think would inspire Jazz fans to
contribute to their favorite public radio station.
Esperanza Spalding's JUNJO has been very hard to get since release and
always very expensive.  Allegro has just today taken over the distribution
of that title.

HEP Records recently released a Nat King Cole CD called "Forgotten Carnegie
Hall Concert" that I think would also work well as a premium.

We have several labels that would be interested in discounting pricing on or
maybe even donating CDs for public radio fundraisers.  ACT, Storyville &
Enja immediately come to mind.

Let me know if you want more info.

Best Regards,

Forrest Faubion