[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC Fort Collins, CO 2/13/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Tue Feb 15 12:14:12 EST 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 02/13/2011 07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening theme

Fred Hess BIG BAND "Sooz Blooz" from Into The Open (CD, 2011) on Alison Local

Nancy Marano "Nothing Like You" from Magic (CD, 2011) on Laughing Face Productions

Tete Montoliu Trio "EASY LIVING" from The Man from Barcelona (2000) on Timeless Records

Billie Holiday "Easy Living" from Billie Holiday The Complete Decca Recordings (CD, 1991) on mca/decca

Oscar Peterson Trio "Georgia On My Mind" from Night Train (CD, 1997) on Verve Records

Hi-Lo's "Georgia On My Mind" from Cherries and Other Delights! (CD, 1993) on Hindsight

Howard Alden "I'm Confessin' That I Love You" from I Remember Django (CD, 2011) on Arbors Records, Inc.

Kenny Rankin "Where Do You Start?" from A Song For You (CD, 2002) on Verve

Peter Paulsen Quintet "Goes Without Saying" from Goes Without Saying... (CD, 2010) on Square Peg Works

Bobby Troup "Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring" from In A Class Beyond Compare (CD, 1989) on Audiophile

Carmen McRae "The Music That Makes Me Dance" from Carmen's Gold (CD, 1991) on Musical Heritage Society

Gene Ludwig "You'd Be So NIce To Come Home To" from Love Notes Of Cole Porter (CD, 2010) on BIG "O" Records

Nancy La Mott "On My Way to You (Live on WQEW)" from Ask Me Again (CD, 2007) on Midder Music Records

Howard Alden "Up Jumped You With Love" from I Remember Django (CD, 2011) on Arbors Records, Inc.

Mark Murphy "All My Tomorrows" from What A Way To Go (CD, 1991) on Muse

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
 KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:    zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>

Streaming:   krfcfm.org

Playlists:      spinitron.com<www.spinitron.com%3chttp:/www.spinitron.com/%3e>