[JPL] fund drive CD premium suggestions

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Tue Feb 15 14:38:31 EST 2011

Hi Jae,
I didn't clarify, but I was really looking for a higher priced box or
something comparable, since we use the premiums for higher giving
levels, "dollar-a-day," that sort.  We gave up on tix, single CD's,
apparently too much paper work, mailing, etc.

Anyway, I love that Steve Gadd CD!  Lively, funky, and great playing.
What's the deal on signed drum sticks?  My membership  director is
calling BFM now!

Tom

On 2/14/2011 10:49 AM, Jae Sinnett wrote:

> Tom, interestingly enough I think the Steve Gadd signed drumsticks will do very
> well as a premium...as will his Steve Gadd and Friends "Live at Voce" CD. Just a
> gut feel on this but I think they will do very well. Tickets for area shows do
> well too...and curiously...not just jazz. In fact non jazz events such as opera
> performances...musicals...etc...do surprisingly well for premuims during my jazz
> show.
>

> Jae Sinnett

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"