[JPL] fund drive CD premium suggestions

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 14:58:08 EST 2011

That was a Mike Carlson deal I believe Tom. I thought it was a good idea so I
took him up on them. Apparently Gadd signed a bunch of them but not sure how
many takers there were. He's probably the most recorded drummer in history and
certainly one of the greats...not to mention that the CD is killin. So my
thinking was it has serious premium potential. Perhaps you wouldn't but many
would be surprised at the number of listeners with children that play drums or
they themselves were drummers in the past. I never thought of that until we were
using Buddy Rich and Steve Smith premium CD's years ago and how well they did.
The signed sticks though by Gadd...intriguing is how I would describe it.

Jae Sinnett