[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/15/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 16 04:48:14 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday February 15, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Pete Levin – Deacon Blues – Deacon Blues – (Motéma)
Steely Dan – Aja – Deacon Blues – (MCA)
Randy Johnson – Is It You? – My Foolish Heart – (HighNote)
Bradley Leighton – Just Doin’ Our Thang – Breezin’ – (Pacific Jazz)
Quincy Jones/Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – Out Of The Night – (Qwest)
Oliver Jones/Hank Jones – Pleased To Meet You – I Remember OP – (Justin Time)
Onaje Allan Gumbs – Remember Their Innocence – Sol Brilho – (Enaje)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – The Telephone Song – (Savant)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Fanfare For A New Day– (artistShare)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Faviana – (Sea Breeze)
Bob Florence – Legendary – Suicide Is Painless – (MAMA)
Nathan Tanouye – Crossings – The Wind – (Peacock)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Whirly-Bird – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Splanky – (Roulette)
Count Basie – E=MC² – Li’l Darlin’ – (Roulette)
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Origin)
10:00pm
Kym Purling – Let’s Swing – Wouldn’t It Be Loverly – (KPM)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The Promise – (dmp)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – The Epitome – (Chicago Sessions)
Najee – Tokyo Blue – Buenos Aires – (EMI)
Dave Peck – Modern Romance – East Of The Sun – (LPSR)
Lee Ritenour – Color Rit – É – (grp)
11:00pm
Rene Toledo – The Dreamer – South Beat – (grp)
Arturo Sandoval – Flight To Freedom – Samba De Amore – (grp)
Toots Thielemans – Brasil Project – Bluesette – (Private Music)
Bobby Shew/Carl Fontana – Heavyweights – But Not For Me – (MAMA)
Ray Brown/Monty Alexander – Ray’s Final – Fly Me To The Moon – (Telarc)
Ettore Stratta – Symphonic Bossa Nova – Like A Lover – (Teldec)
*Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – But Beautiful – (Flying Horse)

*Indicates Recent Release