[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, February 15, 2011

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Feb 16 22:26:53 EST 2011

"Let's Cool One" -- Lullabye of Coolland -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20110215.htm

My Exotic Other / Liberty Lunch / Tether / TKG
Plunge / Huff-A-Round / Tin fish tango / Immersion
Esperanza Spalding / Chim Chim Cher-ee / Chamber music society / Heads Up

George Shearing / Bernie's tune / Best of / Capitol
Nancy Wilson / All night long / The swingin's mutual / Capitol
George Shearing / Away in a manger / Santa's bag / Telarc

Kurt Elling / Golden Lady / The Gate / Concord
Mike DiRubbo / Lucky 13 / Chronos / Positone
Jonathan Kreisberg / Twenty One / Shadowless / NFN

Chris Davis / He Be Struttin' / Baile Bonita / Cellar Live

Beegie Adair / I Love Being Here With You / I love being here with you /
Green Hill
The Marty Nau Group / Smoke Dreams / Mood Ebony / Summit
Bob Sheppard / Lightness / Close your eyes / BFM

Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project / Jive Samba / Things
are getting better / Primrose Lane
Mark Weinstein / Nefertiti / Jazz Brasil / Jazzheads
Joe Lovano / Barbados / Bird songs / Blue Note

Ehud Asherie / Coquette / Organic / Positone
Roxy Coss / July / Roxy Coss / Coss

George Shearing / Midnight in the air / Best of / Capitol

--
Greg Rickard
Let's Cool One

<http://www.facebook.com/letscoolone> <http://www.letscoolone.org>