[JPL] February 16, 2011 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Wed Feb 16 22:44:18 EST 2011

Jazz Spectrum Playlist – Wednesday, February 16, 2011
DJ Shadé

MAD ROMANCE—When The Sun Comes Out—Aim High—Mad Romance Music—2010
CHAD McCULLOUGH AND BRAM WEIJTERS—Speeding—Imaginary Sketches—Origin
Records—2011
BEEGIE ADAIR—There’ll be Another Spring—I Love Being Here With You—
Green Hill Productions—2011
RICH PELLEGRIN QUINTET—Piano Phase—Three-Part Odyssey—OA2 Records—2011
KAT WALKER—The Lady is a Tramp—Jazz Skat Gumbo—Kat Walker—2009
CUONG VU 4-TET—My Funny Valentine—Leaps of Faith—Origin Records—2011
HOLLY YARBROUGH—It’s Such a Good Feeling—Mister Rogers Swings—
VintageDiscs.com—2008

  [podcast]http://thelion.fm/stationarchive/2011-02-16/2011-02-16_hour10.mp3
[/podcast]