[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/16/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 04:53:17 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday February 16, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – All Or Nothing At All – (Capri)
Spike Wilner – 3 To Go – Con Alma – (Positone)
Quincy/Bernard Ighner – Body Heat – Everything Must Change – (A&M)
Michel Petrucciani – Both Worlds – Chloe Meets Gershwin – (Dreyfus)
Wynton Kelly – Kelly Blue – Kelly Blue – (Jazz Classics)
Tom Ranier/Glenn Cashman – Blue In Green – Afortunado – (Primrose Lane)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
9:00pm
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Rainy Day In Vancouver – (Origin)
Caribbean Jazz Project – Island Stories – Calabash – (Heads Up)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – I Love You – (ipo)
Gail Pettis – Here In The Moment – Who Can I Turn To? – (OA2)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
George Stone – Piece By Piece – Autumn Leaves – (Sea Breeze
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – The Slow Blues – (Vectordisc)
*Ernestine Anderson – Nightlife – Since I Fell For You – (HighNote)
10:00pm
Roberta Gambarini – I’m BeBoppin’ Too – If You Could See Me Now – (Half Note)
Dizzy Gillespie All-Stars – I’m BeBoppin’ Too – Tin Tin Deo – (Half Note)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Rapaz De Bem – (Prevenient)
Pete Christlieb – For Heavens Sake – Laura – (CARS)
*Doug Webb – Renovations – You’ve Changed – (Positone)
Peter Horvath – Foreign Matter – The View – (Lake Street)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – In The Garden Of The Eternal Optimist – (Saranac)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Westlake – One, Two, Three – (Discovery)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
Chuck Findley – Star Eyes – Bein’ Green – (CFM)
Scott Hamilton – Across The Tracks – Blue Turning Grey Over You – (Concord)
Benny Carter – Jazz Giants Play Gershwin – Someone To Watch Over Me – (Prestige)
Dave Hazeltine – Modern Standards – Moment To Moment – (Sharp 9)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – Leblon – (Discovery)

*Indicates Recent Release