[JPL] PLAYLIST: 02/17/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Feb 17 12:21:27 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Joey DeFrancesco, Vito Rezza, Robi Botos & Phil Dwyer - Alice In Wonderland - One Take Volume Four - Alama Records - 2010
Mac Gollehon - Lush Life - Mac Straight Ahead - American Showplace Music - 2010
Beegie Adair - Why Don't You Do Right - I Love Being Here With You - A Jazz Piano Tribute To Peggy Lee - Green Hill - 2010
Mario Romano Quartet - Those Damn I Love Yous - Valentina - Alama Records - 2010
Omar Hakim/Rachel Z - Lost - The Trio Of OZ - Ozmosis Records - 2010
Sfjazz Collective - Baghdad Blues - Live 2010: 7th Annual Concert Tour - SFJazz Records - 2010
Adia Ledbetter - Closer/You And The Night And The Music - Take 2: Rendezvous With Yesterdays - Adia Ledbetter - 2010
The Shawn Costantino Group - Whatever You Do - Waltz For Anne - Shawn Costantino - 2010
Jonathan Kreisberg - Twenty One - Shadowless - New For Now Music - 2011

9:00
Anthony Branker & Ascent - The House Of The Brotherhood Of The Black Heads - Dance Music - Origin Records - 2010
Wayne Wallace - Ogguere (Soul of the Earth) - To Hear From There - Patois Records - 2011
Phil DeGreg - Double Rainbow - Amazonas - Prevenient Music - 2010
Byron Morris & Unity/Jay Clayton - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - Unity, A Retrospective - By-Mor Music - 2010
Mark Weinstein - Dawn's Early Life - Jazz Brazil - Jazz Heads - 2010
Dave Miller Trio - In My Life - Rapture - Summit Records - 2010
Herb Alpert - Here Comes The Sun - I Feel You - Concord Music Group - 2010
Noah Preminger - Until The Real Thing Comes Along - Before The Rain - Palmetto - 2011
David Hardiman - The Soulful Mr Timmons - Portrait Of David Hardiman - David Hardiman Music - 2010

10:00
Marcus Miller - I Loves You Porgy - A Night In Monte-Carlo - Concord Music Group - 2010
Roxy Coss - The Cherry On Top - Roxy Coss - Roxy Coss Music - 2010
Seventh Heaven Pumpkins Seventh Heaven Rhombus Records 2010
Bernal/Eckroth/Ennis - Tenderly - La Voz De Tres - Jota Sete Productions - 2010
Lynn Baker - Color Line - Azure Intention - OA2 Records - 2010
Matija Dedic - Update - MD In NYC - Origin Records - 2011
Marty Williams - Sweet And Lovely - Long Time Comin' - InMoonBay Records - 2010
Eddie Mendenhall - So Easy To Remember - Cosine Meets Tangent - Miles High Records - 2011
Nelson Riveros - Song For Marta - Camino Al Barrio - Nel Songo Music - 2010

11:00
Bram Weijters - Free As Poetry - Imaginary Sketches - Origin Records - 2011
Geoffrey Keezer / Peter Sprague Band - Etendue - Mill Creek Road - SBE Records - 2011
Bob Sheppard - Goodbye - Close Your Eyes - BFM Jazz - 2010
Kurt Elling - Norwegian Wood - The Gate - Concord Music Group - 2011
Tom Luer - Jeremy - Project Popular - Origin Records - 2011
Chantale Gagne - Waking Dreams - Wisdom of The Water - Chantale Gagne' - 2010
Nancy Marano - Baby, Don't Quit Now - Magic - Laughing Face Productions - 2011
The Cannonball-Coltrane Band - Take The Coltrane - Things Are Getting Better - Primrose Lane Music - 2010
Steve Gadd And Friends - Undecided - Live At Voce - BFM Jazz - 2010