[JPL] PLAYLIST KRCB JAZZ CONNECTIONS RIC MANCUSO FEB 12TH new releases show

Ric Mancuso tradesecretsric at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:49:48 EST 2011

Rado/Ric
17426 Orchard Ave
Gureneville, Ca 95446

Please Send the new Dave Holland CD for air-play.  Dave if you are reading
this list?

Astist-Song-Album-Label

Kermit Ruffins-Panama-Happy Talk-Basin Street

Dave Brubeck- St. Louis Blues-Legacy of a Legend-Columbia-Legacy

Cyrus Chestnut Trio-Yu's Blues-Journeys-JLP

Chet Baker-Funk in the Deep Freeze-She was too Good to Me-CTI

Hubert Laws-Where is the Love-Morning Star-CTI

Marcus Shelby Orchestra-Memphis-Soul of the Movement-PFR

Gregory Porter-Pretty-Water-Motema

Esperanza Spalding-Knowledge of Good and Evil-Chamber Music Society-Heads Up

Doug MacLeod-Brand New Eyes-Fresh Reference Recordings

Jay Gaunt-Home of the Blues-Harmonicopia-Indy

Cassandra Wilson-Went Down to St. James Infirmary-EMI Blue Note

Ray Charles-Ther'll be Some Changes Made-Rare Genius-Concord

Phil DeGreg-Caravan-Amazonas-Prevention Music

Grace Kelly Phil Woods-Man with the Hat-Man with the Hat-Pazz

Nikki Yanofsky-I Got Rhythum-Nikki-Decca

Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quartet-La Escuela-To Hear from There-Patios

Cuong Vu-My Funny Valentine-Leaps of Faith-Origin