[JPL] Can Jazz Matter? The NEA and the Jazz Masters Awards

Russ Davis davispro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 17:07:06 EST 2011

I was just down in DC yesterday visiting with my VOA guys as well as John Hasse at the Smithsonian (the man who established Jazz Appreciation Month and a man who would be a great addition to the JPL...I brought it up to him) and the mood is not one of optimism in the city and around the government agencies in general.  I would consider this GONE unless there's a bolt of lightening from somewhere.

Russ Davis
MOJA & VOA
www.mojaradio.com
russ at mojaradio.com