[JPL] Can Jazz Matter? The NEA and the Jazz Masters Awards

Russ Davis davispro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 17:51:41 EST 2011

I just received a CD from a Swedish trumpeter named Nils Janson and as I was reading the liner notes I ran across this entry...

"Financial Support: The Swedish National Council for Cultural Affairs."

Imagine that...a country that gives is tax money to support the arts and even artists directly!  What a concept!

Russ Davis
MOJA & VOA
www.mojaradio.com
russ at mojaradio.com