[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Feb 17 20:34:36 EST 2011

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 2/17/2011 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Joe Lovano - Bird Songs
DeFrancesco Brothers - The Defrancesco Brothers
Grace Kelly & Phil Woods - Man with the Hat
Chantale Gagne - Wisdom of the Water
Omar Hakim & Rachel Z - The Trio of Oz
Russell Malone - Triple Play
Cassandra Wilson - Silver Pony
Kellylee Evans - Nina
Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Things Are Getting
Better
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - To Hear From There
11-20
Mark Weinstein - Jazz Brasil
Matt Nelson - Nostalgiamaniac
Steve Gadd - Live at Voce
Suzanne Pittson - Out of the Hub
Nelson Riveros - Camino Al Barrio
Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes
Jonathan Kreisberg - Shadowless
Marty WIlliams - Long Time Comin'
Gene Ludwig - Love Notes of Cole Porter
Kevin Eubanks - Zenfood
and...
Helio Alves - Musica
Cyrus Chestnut - Journeys
Bill O'Connell - Rhapsody in Blue
Leslie Pintchik - We're Here to Listen
Richie Pardo Quintet - I Get the Message, Volume 1
Dana Lauren - It's You or No One
Conrad Herwig - The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock
Bill Easley - Love Stories
Taylor Eigsti - Daylight at Midnight
Denise Donatelli - When Lights Are Low
Bobby Watson - The Gates BBQ Suite
James Moody - 4B
Adds:
Kurt Elling - Come Running to Me
Jack Furlong - And That Happened
The Jazz Professors - Live from the UFC-Orlando Jazz Festival

Doodlin' - February 15, 2011 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Jack Furlong - And That Happened - I Don't Like Myself
Suzanne Pittson - Out of the Hub - Lost and Found (The Melting Pot)

DeFrancesco Brothers - Joey & Johnny - Take That Off

Kurt Elling - Come Running to Me - The Gate
Omar Hakim & Rachel Z - The Trio of Oz - Angry Chair

Mike DiRubbo - Chronos - Nouveau
Matija Dedic - MD in NYC - Angst

Mac Gollehon - Mac Straight Ahead - Mac Straight Ahead

Marcus Miller - A Night In Monte Carlo - O Mio Babbino Caro/Mas Que Nada
New York Electric Piano - Keys to the City - Very Nice
Jonathan Kreisberg - Shadowless - Long, Like a Mercury Day

Alon Nechushtan - Words Beyond - Muppet Shock
Joe Lovano - Bird Songs - Passport

Dave Miller - Rapture - Peaches
Howard Alden - I Remember Django - Up Jumped You With Love
Adia Ledbetter - Take 2: Rendevous with Yesterdays - I Can't Give You
Anything But Love
Beegie Adair - I Love Being Here With You - Why Don't You Do It Right

Chantale Gagne - Wisdom of the Water - I Shall Not Be Moved
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'