[JPL] KSDS ADDS

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Thu Feb 17 21:47:45 EST 2011

KSDS NEW THIS WEEK FOR 2/17/11
*Please note, there will be no new adds next week, as we make a few changes
in our programming department.  The next NEW add date will be Monday,
February 28th, and will then be on Mondays, rather than Thursdays.  Thanks!*

BANN - "AS YOU LIKE"

PETER ELDRIDGE - "MAD HEAVEN"

DIRK FISHCER & GEORGE STONE - "COMING OF AGE"

CHARLIE HADEN QUARTET WEST - "SOPHISTICATED LADIES"

CURT HANRAHAN QUARTET - "SOULJOURNER"

ART HILLERY - "WORKS OF ART"

MAD ROMANCE - "AIM HIGH"

TONY MESSINA - "LIVE IN NEW YORK AT THE IRIDIUM JAZZ CLUB"

ALON NECHUSHTAN - "WORDS BEYOND"

PLUNGE - "TIN FISH TANGO"

Claudia Russell
Program Director/Host "The Jazz Ride Home"
KSDS 88.3fm Public Radio
1313 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
619-388-3060