[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/17/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 04:48:40 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday February 17, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Pete Christlieb – Live At Jazz Cave – Limehouse Blues – (Cognito)
Loston Harris – Comes Love – Easy Listening Blue – (N2K)
Bill Charlap – Live At Village Vanguard – The Lady Is A Tramp – (Blue Note)
Frank Sinatra – A Swingin’ Affair – The Lady Is A Tramp– (Capitol)
*Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Moon River – (Capri)
George Shearing – The Definitive George Shearing – Jumpin’ With Symphony Sid – (Verve)
Count Basie – E=MC² - Li’l Darlin’ – (Roulette)
Oscar Castro-Neves – All One – The Very Thought Of You – (Mack Avenue)
Cornell Dupree – Dupree’s Bop’N’Blues – Bags’ Groove – (Kokopelli)
9:00pm
Bob Florence – Soaring – Soundsketch – (Sea Breeze)
Gilson Schachnik – Raw – Triste – (Brownstone)
Jon Mayer – The Classics – Recordame – (Reservoir)
Johnny Griffin – Chicago, New York, Paris – My Romance – (Verve)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Too Close For Comfort – (Wilder)
Cory Weeds – The Many Deeds Of – Juicy Lucy – (Cellar Live)
Ella Fitzgerald/Oscar Peterson – At The Opera House – It’s All Right With Me – (Verve)
10:00pm
Ahmad Jamal – A Quiet Time – Hi Fly – (Dreyfus)
Jeff Hamilton – Live! – But Not For Me – (Mons)
Patrick Williams – Aurora – There You Go Again– (artistShare)
Gene Harris – Alley Cats – Listen Here – (Concord)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio In Tokyo – Home – (Dreyfus)
Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Speak Low – (Criss Cross)
11:00pm
Tania Maria – Live At The Blue Note – Bom Bom Tchi Tchi Tchi – (Concord)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – O Nosso Amor – (Philips)
Keith Jarrett – At The Blue Note – Days Of Wine And Roses – (EMI)
Diana Krall – When I Look In Your Eyes – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – (Verve)
Bob James/David Sanborn – Double Vision – Never Enough – (Warner Bros.)
Eliane Elias/Herbie Hancock – Solos And Duets – Just Enough – (Blue Note)
Incognito – Tribes Vibes + Scribes – Colibri – (Forecast)
Count Basie – E=MC² - Midnight Blue – (Roulette)

*Indicates Recent Release