[JPL] fund drive CD premium suggestions

Forrest Faubion forrestfaubion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 19:30:52 EST 2011

Hi Tom,

Both of these titles are imported from Europe and that makes it more
difficult to offer as free items.  Both could be offered to you at below
wholesale at $9.18 & $8.75 respectively.  Free shipping if orders exceed 25
CDs.

I might be able to do better with Storyville.  I can send you a list of
titles if you want to take a closer look?

Best Regards,

Forrest Faubion
Allegro