[JPL] Ty Bailey's 02.20.11"JUST JAZZ" Play List @ WVST - FM Virginia State University Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 23:40:54 EST 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on

Sunday night from 8 -10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,

reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.

Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a

new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 02.20.11

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Regina Carter_ Find Yourself_Everybody Wants To Be A Cat

Kirk Whalum_ It's What I Do_ The Gospel According To Jazz

Marcus Miller_Your Amazing Grace_ A Night In Monte-Carlo

Second Segment

Russell Malone_ Butch and Butch_ Triple Play

The Uptown Collective_ Latin_ She Do What She Do

Bill Carter and Presbybop Quartet_Psalms Without Words

Third Segment

James Moody_ Nikara's Song_ Moody 4B

Herb Alpert, Lani Hall_ Fever_I Feel You

Shawn Bell_ Things Yet Unknown_Things Yet Unknown

Fourth Segment

Jane Ira Bloom_Live Sports_Wingwalker

Dianne Reeves_He's A Tramp_Every Body Wants To Be A Cat Vol 1- Disney

Rale Micic_Serbology_3

Fifth Segment

Grace Kelly_ People Time_ Man with the Hat

Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet_ Philadelphia Mambo _To Hear from There

Jamie Davis_ Besame' Mucho_ It's A Good Thing

Sixth Segment

Kurt Elling_Samurai Cowboy_Concord Jazz Vocal Sample

Bob Sheppard_ Close Your Eyes_Close Your Eyes

Sean Sullivan_ Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You _ Square One