[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 02-21-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Mon Feb 21 16:13:28 EST 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 02-21-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Miles Davis - All Of You - My Funny Valentine (Columbia/Legacy) 14:54
The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Thank You (Dziekuje) - Jazz Impressions Of Eurasia (Columbia) 3:32

  BREAK

Part 2

The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Calcutta Blues - Jazz Impressions Of Eurasia (Columbia) 9:54
The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Tokyo Traffic - Jazz Impressions Of Japan (Columbia) 5:48
Roy Hargrove - Everybody Wants To Be A Cat - Disney Jazz Volume 1: Everybody Wants To Be A Cat [C] 5:00
Esperanza Spalding - Chim Chim Cher-ee - Disney Jazz Volume 1: Everybody Wants To Be A Cat [C] 3:50
Keith Jarrett / Charlie Haden - For All We Know - Jasmine (ECM) 9:45
Jeb Patton - Last Night When We Were Young - New Strides (MaxJazz) 8:39
Mason Brothers - Gone Home - Two Sides One Story (Archival) [C] 9:10
Gary Burton - The Sunset Bell - Alone At Last (32 Jazz) 4:55)

  BREAK

Part 3

Issac Delgado - Perfidia - L-O-V-E (Calle54) 3:55
Marcus Miller - I'm Glad There Is You - A Night In Monte-Carlo (Concord) [C][a] 6:02
Kurt Elling - Blue In Green - The Gate (Concord) [C] 6:48
Marcus Miller - So What - A Night In Monte-Carlo (Concord) [C][a] 7:34
John Proulx - I Fall In Love Too Easily - Baker's dozen: Remembering Chet Baker (MaxJazz) 6:26

  BREAK

Bann - Played Twice - As You Like (Jazzeyes) [C] 6:54
Francis Coletta / Jonas Tauber - How Insensitive - Port Said Street (Origin) [c][a] 7:16
Charlie Haden Quartet West ftr. Cassandra Wilson - My Love And I - Sophisticated Ladies (Emarcy/Decca) [C] 4:14
Herb Alpert & Lani Hall - Here Comes The Sun - I Feel You (Concord) [C][a] 3:33

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56