[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/21/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 04:52:48 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday February 21, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
New York Voices – self titled – Baroque Samba – (grp)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – Cloak And Dagger – (MaxJazz)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – (Resonance)
Jeff Hackworth – Where The Blue Begins – Then I’ll Be Tired Of You – (Big Bridge)
Eliane Elias – Plays Jobim – Waters Of March – (Jazz Heritage)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Softly As In A Morning Sunrise – (Primrose Lane)
Carol Sloan/Clark Terry – Songs Louie & Ella Sang – Don’t Be That Way – (Concord)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
Tom Ferguson – Say When – My Melancholy Baby – (TNC)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Rob Schneiderman – Dark Blue – The Touch Of Your Lips – (Reservoir)
Carl Saunders – Exploration – Primrose – (MAMA)
David Sills – Light Touch – How About You – (Dasil)
Ken Peplowski – Easy To Remember – Everything I Love – (Nagel Heyer)
Jacques Voyemant – Arrival – Brasilia – (Elyria)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Yours Is My Heart Alone – (Resonance)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Serendipity 18 – Now Playing – (MAMA)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – You Must Believe In Spring – (Summit)
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – Up Jumped Spring – (OA2)
*Doug Webb – Renovations – Bluesette – (Positone)
Barry Harris – First Time Ever – Nascimento – (Alfa)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – When Li – (Savant)
11:00pm
Scott Hamilton – Back In New York – Wonder Why – (Concord)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Partido Alto – (Prevenient)
Benny Golson – New Time, New ‘Tet – Grove’s Groove – Concord)
*Jake Fryer/Bud Shank – In Good Company – Almost Like Being In Love– (Capri)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Capri)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Jump! – (PLM)
Dave Peck – Modern Romance – They Say It’s Wonderful – (LPSR)

*Indicates Recent Release