[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Feb 22 15:10:06 EST 2011

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 2-22-11, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Comin' Home Baby        Live at the Village Gate   Atlantic Herbie Mann

My One and Only Love   Coltrane & Hartman        Impulse!            John
Coltrane & Johnny Hartman

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

That's All           Another Night in London Resonance        Gene Harris
Quartet

If I Loved You     Sides, Colors     Thirteenth Note  Roberta Piket

Tanya   Blues for Dexter Moonrise           Jason Bodlovich

Road Song        Eloquence         JLP       Steve Davis

Tell Me a Bedtime Story Live at Quasimodo Club (Berlin)   Not Released
Ronnie Cuber Quartet

Prose and Consequence Point A to Point A          IvoryHornz         Reggie
Pittman-Loren Daniels Quartet

Susanita-Like    Vignettes          Arabesque         Gary Bartz

Don't Smoke In Bed       I Love Being Here with You         Green Hill
Beegie Adair

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes          Duets    Concord Jazz    George Shearing &
Mel Torme

Green Bananas  Things Are Getting Better           Primrose Lane   Luther
Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project

Whisper Not      Anita O'Day & the Three Sounds Verve    Anita O'Day

Goodbye Pork Pie Hat    Unity, A Retrospective    By-Mor Music    Byron
Morris & Unity

Jo Ann Barbuto  At the Patterson Theatre 1/16/2010         Self-produced
Billy Colucci Trio

Summertime      Live at the Village Gate   Atlantic Herbie Mann

Taxi Driver         Jazz in Film       Sony     Terence Blanchard

Been Here All Along       Just Can't Wait  JBQ      Jon Burr Band

All Blues           Kind of Blue       Columbia           Miles Davis

Autumn Leaves  Maximum Firepower       Savant  Louis Hayes/Cannonball Legacy
Band

Smitty's Joint     Journey's           JLP       Cyrus Chestnut Trio

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio