[JPL] Playlist for "The Creative Source" on KSJS for 2-0-11, showing MediaGuide tracking

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 18:14:48 EST 2011

Aloha,

26 new tracks were played, 12 were picked up by MediaGuide, and 14 were
missed this week.

Please see below for the specifics:

The light is on, Brad

   Playlist download for:             Station: KSJS      DJ: Bradley
Stone      Number
of entries: 30    Media       Guide  playid show playtype genre timestamp
artist title albumtitle label tracked programtype iswebcast 5202487 Gnu-Jazz
Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 12:47:00 Omar Hakim/Rachel Z Trio
Of OZ When
You Were Young The Trio of Oz OZmosis n live y 5202461 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 12:42:00 Alon Nechustan Muppet Shock words
beyond buckyball records n live y 5202428 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011
@ 12:36:00 Robert Hurst Optimism Bob Ya Head Bebob Records n live y 5202408
Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 12:31:00 Peter Eldridge On
Second Thought (prelude) Mad Heaven Palmetto n live y 5202410 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 12:31:00 Robert Hurst Obama Victory Dance Bob
Ya Head Bebob Records n live y 5202369 Gnu-Jazz Medium
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011
@ 12:19:00 Bob Szajner Trio Seems Like Spring On the Bench In the Zone
Quixotic y live y 5202347 Gnu-Jazz Feature Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @
12:13:00 Beegie Adair I Love Being Here With You i Love Being Here
With You Green
Hill y live y 5202267 Gnu-Jazz Feature Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @
11:55:00 Ron DiSalvio Child's Play Happily Evans After Blujazz y live y
5202250 Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 11:51:00 Matt Savage Big
Apple Blues Welcome home Savage Records y live y 5202231 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 11:46:00 Geoffry Keezer/Peter Sprague Band Mill
Creek Road Mill Creek Road SBE n live y 5202203 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 11:42:00 BANN Will Call As You Like Jazz Eyes
n live y 5202175 Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 11:36:00 Patrick
Butler Lydian Encounter Transcender MMOS n live y 5202142 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 11:29:00 Kurt Elling Samurai Cowboy The Gate
Concord y live y 5202126 Gnu-Jazz Medium Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @
11:24:00 Grace Kelly/Phil Woods Love Song From Brazilian Suite Man with the
Hat PAZZ y live y 5202103 Gnu-Jazz Feature Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @
11:23:00 Mark Sganga Samba For My Friends An Evening in Rio Mark Sganga n
live y    Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet La Escuela To Hear From There
Patois y  5202076 Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 11:16:00 Wayne
Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet Ogguere To Hear From There Patois y live y
5202077 Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 11:16:00 Wayne Wallace
Latin Jazz Quintet Lament To Hear From There Patois n live y 5202073
Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 11:15:00 Wayne Wallace Latin
Jazz Quintet Descarga En Blue To Hear From There Patois y live y 5201954
Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 10:47:00 Wayne Wallace Latin
Jazz Quintet Los Gatos To Hear From There Patois y live y 5201926 Gnu-Jazz
Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 10:43:00 Mason Brothers Stage Pints Two
Sides, One Story Archival y live y 5201884 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011
@ 10:28:00 Mason Brothers 24/7 Two Sides, One Story Archival y live y
5201876 Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 10:24:00 Tom Luer Black
Hole Sun Project Popular Origin n live y 5201831 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 10:12:00 Tom Luer I'm Putting Me First Project
Popular Origin n live y 5201808 Gnu-Jazz Heavy Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @
10:02:00 Tom Luer Mind the Gap Project Popular Origin n live y 5202317
Gnu-Jazz Medium Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011 @ 00:08:00 Dave Miller Trio In
My Life Rapture Summit y live y 5202291 Gnu-Jazz Heavy
Jazz/Blues/World 02-20-2011
@ 00:01:00 Bob Sheppard Phantoms Close Your Eyes BFM n live y

--
Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, World, Blues) and Faculty Advisor