[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/22/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 04:47:45 EST 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday February 22, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Whit Williams – Now’s The Time – A Day In Copenhagen – (MAMA)
Monty Alexander/Ray Brown – Triple Threat II – Straighten Up And Fly Right – (Concord)
*Houston Person – Moment To Moment – Just The Way You Are – (HighNote)
*Jane Ira Bloom – Wingwalker – I Cold Have Dances All Night – (Out-Line)
*UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Bad Moon – (Flying Horse)
Allen Farnham – Play-cation – Alone Together – (Concord)
Hod O’Brien – First Set – It’s Love – (Reservoir)
Eddie Higgins – Speaking Of Jobim – I Was Just One More For You – (Sunnyside)
9:00pm
Bill O’Connell – Latin Jazz Fantasy – Latin Jazz Fantasy – (Random Chance)
*Roberta Piket – Sides, Colors – If I Loved You – (TNR)
Michael Franks – A Backward Glance – When I Give My Love To You – (Warner Bros.)
Michel Camilo – Rendezvous – As One – (Columbia)
Frank Wess – Surprise, Surprise! – All Or Nothing At All – (Chiaroscuro)
Charles Rutherford – Groovin’ High – Red Snapper – (Sea Breeze)
Bob Magnusson – Revelation – No Exit – (Discovery)
10:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – A Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
Yellowjackets – Bumble Bee – Matinee Idol – (Warner Bros.)
Les McCann – On The Sol Side – Back Rub – (Jazz Masters)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
New York Voices – self titled	Dare The Moon – (grp)
Patti Austin – Love Is Gonna Getcha – Wait For Me – (grp)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – Late Afternoon Blues – (Justin Time)
Sadao Watanabe – In Tempo – A Message To Bahia – (Verve)
Tom Jobim – Millennium – Saudade Da Bahia – (Mercury)
11:00pm
Brass Connection – Five Star Edition – Whenever I’m Alone With You – (Innovation)
Don Sebesky – Joyful Noise – Mood Indigo – (BMG)
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – Quiet Knowing – (Jazzed Media)
Carl Saunders – Eclecticism – Old Folks – (SNL)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – The Slow Blues – (Vectordisc)
Arturo Sandoval – Flight To Freedom – Marianela – (grp)
Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – Rava Nova – (Jazzed Media)

*Indicates Recent Release