[JPL] JazzWeek Summit

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Wed Feb 23 11:50:55 EST 2011

Folks,

We are quickly approaching March, and as is normal every year, most of
you have not yet registered for the JazzWeek Summit.  The final
discounted rate expires at the end of March.

If you have previously attended, you well know the value of being a
participant of this wonderful and informative gathering.  If you have
not yet been a part of our group. WHY NOT?

With the continued pressure on our jazz format from the news/talk
forces, and the Republicans' effort to cut off funding for public radio,
it is even more crucial that we all join together to combat these
adversaries.  The time and place to do this is at the JazzWeek Summit.

Please register TODAY:  http://summit.jazzweek.com/

--
Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations