[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/23/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 04:47:28 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday February 23, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Pattie Austin – Sound Advice – You Can’t Always Get What You Want– (Shanachie)
Paquito D’Rivera – With Strings – Corcovado – (Heads Up)
Christian Jacob – Styne & Mine – Never Never Land – (Wilder)
*Jeremy Pelt – The Talented Mr. Pelt – All My Thoughts Are Of You – (HighNote)
Eric Reed/Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – (Savant)
Randy Halberstadt – Parallel Lines – Everything I Love – (Origin)
Brian Lynch – Meets Bill Charlap – Autumn Nocturne – (Sharp 9)
Marilyn Harris – Round Trip – That Afternoon In Harlem – (Wrightwood)
9:00pm
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Home Of My Heart – (Origin)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Never Can Say Goodbye – (HighNote)
Steve Allee – Dragonfly – Conversation With Bill – (Owl)
*Grant Stewart – Around The Corner – Blue Rose – (Sharp 9)
Monty Alexander – Live At The Iridium – The Work Song – (Telarc)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Matthew My Boy – (Chicago Sessions)
John Beasley – Letter To Herbie – The Naked Camera – 9Resonance)
10:00pm
Wayne Bergeron – You Call This A Living? – Laura – (Wag Wecords)
*Geoffrey Keezer/Peter Sprague – Mill Creek Road – Nightfall On The Serengeti – (SBE)
*Ehud Asherie – Organic - Coquette – (Positone)
*Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – Get Out Of Town– (Sunshine Ave.)
*Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Moon River – (Capri)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
*Roberta Piket – Sides, Colors – Laurie – (TNR)
11:00pm
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – Battle Circle – (ArtistShare)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – Oh, Look At Me Now – (Emdan)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Little Niles – (Summit)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Mark Weinstein – Jazz Brasil – Brazil – (Jazzheads)
Wayne De Silva – First Morning – You Must Believe In Spring – (TNC)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Listen To The Dawn– (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release