[JPL] Todd Barkan

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Thu Feb 24 05:59:44 EST 2011

  Ricky,

That's a beautiful message to Todd.  Thanks for sharing it on JPL.  I
never got to the Keystone in person, but I've relished many of its
recordings, and while the superb /George Coleman at Yoshi's/ wasn't a
Keystone date, I suppose Todd can be credited with laying the groundwork
by bringing Big George to the Bay Area.

Peace,
Tom