[JPL] PLAYLIST: 02/24/2010 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Feb 24 12:56:38 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Sfjazz Collective - Lonely Woman - Live 2010: 7th Annual Concert Tour - SFJazz Records - 2010
Mario Romano Quartet - Windows - Valentina - Alama Records - 2010
The Reggie Pittman ~ Loren Daniels Quartet - Ornithology - Point A To Point A - IvoryHornz 4001 - 2010
Suzanne Pittson - True Visions (True Colors) - Out Of The Hub: The Music Of Freddie Hubbard - Vineland Records - 2010
Johnny Mandel - The Shadow Of Your Smile - Johnny Mandel: The Man And His Music - Arbors Records - 2011
Q.E.D - Lilies from the Escritoire - Yet What is Any Ocean... - Origin Records - 2011
Peter Eldridge - Mad Heaven - Mad Heaven - Palmetto Records - 2011
Geoffrey Keezer / Peter Sprague Band - Durga's Hammer - Mill Creek Road - SBE Records - 2011
Seventh Heaven - Ebullition - Seventh Heaven - Rhombus Records - 2010

9:00
Rich Pellegrin Quintet - Part III ~ Maze - Three-Part Odyssey - OA2 Records - 2011
Scott Hamilton and Rossano Sportiello - A Time for Love  - Midnight At Nola's Penthouse - Arbors Records - 2011
Beegie Adair - I Love Being Here With You - I Love Being Here With You - A Jazz Piano Tribute To Peggy Lee - Green Hill - 2010
Nancy Marano - Nobody Else But Me - Magic - Laughing Face Productions - 2011
Omar Hakim/Rachel Z - There Is A Light - The Trio Of OZ - Ozmosis Records - 2010
Richard Cole - Secret Love - Inner Mission Featuring Randy Brecker - Origin Records - 2010
Jaimee Paul - Ain't No Sunshine - Melancholy Baby - Green Hill - 2011
Bob Sheppard - Gazelle - Close Your Eyes - BFM Jazz - 2010
Jonathan Kreisberg - Nice Work If You Can Get It - Shadowless - NFN - 2011

10:00
Mark Weinstein - Brazil - Jazz Brazil - Jazz Heads - 2010
Eddie Mendenhall - The Great Triplet - Cosine Meets Tangent - Miles High Records - 2011
Ernest Stuart - Bye Bye Black Bird - Solitary Walker - Ernest Stuart - 2011
Dave Brubeck;Carmen McRae - My One Bad Habit - Legacy Of A Legend - Columbia/Legacy - 2010
The Marty Nau Group - Smoke Dreams - Mood Ebony - Summit Records - 2010
Thomas Marriott - Constraints & Liberations - Constraints & Liberations - Origin Records - 2010
Kurt Elling - Blue In Green - The Gate - Concord Music Group - 2011
Marcus Miller - I'm Glad There Is You - A Night In Monte-Carlo - Concord Music Group - 2010
Chantale Gagne - Over The Bridge - Wisdom of The Water - Chantale Gagne' - 2010

11:00
The Jazz Professors - Old Devil Moon - Live From The UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival - Flying Horse Records - 2010
Byron Morris & Unity - Entrenched In The Blues - Unity, A Retrospective - By-Mor Music - 2010
Matt Savage - Our Town - Welcome Home - Savage Records - 2010
Marty Williams - The Look Of Love - Long Time Comin' - InMoonBay Records - 2010
Todd DelGiudice - All The Things You Are - Pencil Sketches - OA2 Records - 2010
Brad Goode - Summary - Tight Like This - Delmark Records - 2010
Adia Ledbetter - Lady Bird - Take 2: Rendezvous With Yesterdays - Adia Ledbetter - 2010
Allen Vache - Didn't We - Look to the Sky - Arbors Records - 2010
Joey DeFrancesco, Vito Rezza, Robi Botos & Phil Dwyer - Tenderly - One Take Volume Four - Alama Records - 2010