[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Feb 24 20:51:45 EST 2011

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 2/24/2011 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Joe Lovano - Bird Songs
Grace Kelly & Phil Woods - Man with the Hat
Chantale Gagne - Wisdom of the Water
Omar Hakim & Rachel Z - The Trio of Oz
Kurt Elling - Come Running to Me
DeFrancesco Brothers - The Defrancesco Brothers
Russell Malone - Triple Play
Cassandra Wilson - Silver Pony
Kellylee Evans - Nina
Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Things Are Getting
Better
11-20
Mark Weinstein - Jazz Brasil
Matt Nelson - Nostalgiamaniac
Jack Furlong - And That Happened
Steve Gadd - Live at Voce
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - To Hear From There
Gene Ludwig - Love Notes of Cole Porter
Suzanne Pittson - Out of the Hub
Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes
Jonathan Kreisberg - Shadowless
Marty WIlliams - Long Time Comin'
and...
Kevin Eubanks - Zenfood
Nelson Riveros - Camino Al Barrio
Helio Alves - Musica
The Jazz Professors - Live from the UFC-Orlando Jazz Festival
Leslie Pintchik - We're Here to Listen
Richie Pardo Quintet - I Get the Message, Volume 1
Cyrus Chestnut - Journeys
Bill O'Connell - Rhapsody in Blue
Taylor Eigsti - Daylight at Midnight
Denise Donatelli - When Lights Are Low
Bobby Watson - The Gates BBQ Suite
James Moody - 4B
Adds:
Alon Nechushtan - Words Beyond
Roberta Piket - Sides, Colors
Doug Webb - Renovations

Doodlin' - February 22, 2011 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Marty Williams - Long Time Comin' - Monk's Dream
Doug Webb - Renovations - Then I'll Be Tired of You
Mad Romance - Aim High - When the Sun Comes Out

Grace Kelly & Phil Woods - Man with the Hat - Love Song from
Brazilian Suite
Herb Alpert & Lani Hall - I Feel You - Berimbau
BANN - As You Like - Guinnevere

Roberta Piket - Sides, Colors - Make Someone Happy
Kurt Elling - The Gate - Blue in Green

Matt Savage - Welcome Home - Welcome Home (Boston)
Jack Furlong - And That Happened - For Steve

Alon Nechushtan - Words Beyond - Dr. Master Plan
Cuong Vu - Leaps of Faith - My Opening Farewell

Marty Nau Group - Mood Ebony - Smoke Dreams
Rich Pellegrin - Three-Part Odyssey - Breathe
Free Range Saxophone Quartet - Fireflies - Blue
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'