[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/24/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 25 04:53:35 EST 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday February 24, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Tower Of Power – Urban Renewal – Only So Much Oil In The Ground – (Warner Bros.)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Yu’s Blues – (JLP)
Joe Magnarelli – Always There – I Fall In Love To Easily – (Criss Cross)
*Pattie Austin – Sound Advice – You Gotta Be – (Shanachie)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – Pamela – (Philips)
Oscar Castro-Neves – All One – All One – (Mack Avenue)
Djavan –Meus Momentos – Flor Di Lis – (EMI)
Juarez Moreira – Bom Dia – Bom Dia – (Telemig)
Ed Motta – Djavan Songbook – Samurai – (Lumia)
Herbie Hancock – Jobim & Friends – Medley – (Verve)
9:00pm
Pat Longo – Extreme Heat – In A Samba Mode – (Jazzed Media)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Talk To The Animals – (PLM)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – My Romance – (Justin Time)
Caribbean Jazz Project – New Horizons – Rain Forest – (Concord)
Pat Kelley – In The Moment – Rapid Transit – (Art Song)
Paul Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz – Ten Years – (PDM
*Helio Alves – Música - Kathy – (JLP)
Lanny Morgan – Quartet – Strollin’ – (V.S.O.P.)
10:00pm
Pat Longo – Extreme Heat – Artistry In Rhythm – (Jazzed Media)
Ray Obiedo – Zulaya – Santa Lucia – (Windham Hill)
Pete Escovedo – E Street – Sambacu – (Concord)
Steely Dan – The Definitive – Kid Charlemagne – (MCA)
Mark Levine – Serengeti – You’re My Everything – (LCC)
Manhattan Transfer – Best Of – Birdland – (Atlantic)
Eddie Palmieri – Listen Here! – Listen Here – (Concord)
Ramsey Lewis – Sun Goddess – Sun Goddess – (Columbia)
Victor Feldman – Latinsville! – Poinciana – (Contemporary)
11:00pm
Michel Legrand – Michel Plays Legrand – Watch What Happens – (Laser Light)
*Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – Gentle Rain – (HP)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – The Slow Blues – (Vectordisc)
John Hicks – Nightwind – Dreamy – (HighNote)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most – (Laughing Face)

*Indicates Recent Release