[JPL] R.I.P. Jens Winther

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 11:39:00 EST 2011

Thanks for this Larry, I think we must have been at the same late night jam
session at ODoul's in Vancouver - this was quite a surprise, I passed the
word on to Ken Pickering and he hadn't heard either.  Jens was just one of
those guys who seemed to want to play in any context and thrived in that
late night jam - I remember thinking that this was a guy who was born for
the old-style "cutting sessions", a sad loss ... N

--
====
Nou Dadoun