[JPL] Todd Barkan

Bob Harrigan rharrigan at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 26 11:44:10 EST 2011

Lois,I talked to Todd coupla days after the accident,he sounded good and
although I have never met in person he seemed pleased to hear from me.While
I am sending this to you I might add that on Feb24  I turned 79 years
young,HA!
       I have gained a wealth of knowledge from you and all of our JPLrs and
I am thankful for that.I have been diagnosed with b-cell lymphoma which has
moved from myprostate into my lower back area (L4) vertrbre.Again
you/Jae/Linda,etc;
       have made my life far more interesting
than........................Thank you God bless you/loved ones
Respectfully,Bob H.  (2011 JAZZ FESTIVALS/FLORIDA)