[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 2/25/11

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 16:37:17 EST 2011

John L. Holmes y Los Amigos - There Will Come a Day - The Holmes Stretch

Robin Rogers - Yesterday’s Blues - Back In The Fire

Moussu T e Lei Jovents - Mon Ouragan - Putan De Cancon

Jaimee Paul - Come Rain Or Come Shine - Melancholy Baby

Old Blind Dogs - Psychopomps - Wherever You May Be

Smokin’ Joe Wiseman - Blues For Michael - Blue Smoke

Lucy Billings - Rear View Mirror - No Other Road

Scott Cook - The Ramblin’ Kind - This One’s On The House

Crosscut - Southern Discomfort - Tall Timber

Beegee Adair - You Came a Long Way From St. Louis - I Love Being Here With
You

Matthew Schoening - Spirit - Elements

Cahalen Morrison & Eli West - Lost Lovin’ Gal - The Holy Coming Of The Storm

Gibson Brothers - Help My Brother - Help My Brother

Lisa Biales - Five - Closet Hippie

Mike Marino & His Restless Soul - One Man’s Destiny - Out of the Darkness

Solomon Douglas Swingtet - South - Live At The Legion

Johnny Cash - New Mexico - Bootleg, Vol. II: From Memphis To Hollywood

Aaron Burdett - Go Back - Stand Up Eight

Robert Bruey - Battle Scars - Silver Burning Sky

Royal Jones - Confused - A Dear In The Headlights

Kathryn Kaye - Waiting For the Rain - Dreaming Still

Jeff Richman - In Spirited - Like That

The Makem & Spain Brothers - It’s Been A Very Hard Year - Up The Stairs

Merche Corisco - Reina De Las Flores - Oasis

Mark Daniel Uncle - Ocean - The Soup Is Done

Tom Luer - Mind The Gap - Project Popular

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://wdvl895.com/wcvf/ Friday