[JPL] Playlist: One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg Feb.26-11

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 26 18:48:55 EST 2011

Playlist:  One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg Feb.26-11

David Fiuczynski & Rufus Cappadocia *  Kif - Fuzelicious Morsels *  Mektoub
Rudresh Mahanthappa *  Black Water - Pi *  Joe Made The Face
Peter Paulsen Quintet *  Goes Without Saying.... - Square Peg Works
*  Square Peg
Roberta Piket *  Sides Colors - Thirteenth Note *  My Friends and Neighbours
Roberta Piket *  Sides Colors - Thirteenth Note *  Degree Absolute
Endangered Blood *  Endangered Blood - Skirl *  Uri Bird
Thom Gossage Other Voices *  5 - Effendi *  February(CC)

Black History Month segment on Africville
Joe Sealy *  Africville Suite - Sea Jam *  Deep Down Inside(CC)
Joe Sealy *  Africville Suite - Sea Jam *  Train's Comin'(CC)
Joe Sealy *  Africville Suite - Sea Jam *  Sometimes I Dream(CC)
Joe Sealy *  Africville Suite - Sea Jam *  Africville(CC)
Joe Sealy *  Africville Suite - Sea Jam *  Joe's Reflections(CC)
Joe Sealy *  Africville Suite - Sea Jam *  Song of Hope(CC)

Endangered Blood *  Endangered Blood - Skirl *  Tacos at Oscar's
Andy Haas *  Paradise of Ashes - ind *  New Maladies of the Soul
Fight The Big Bull *  All Is Goodness In The Kingdom - Clean Feed *  Eddie
         & Cameron Strike Back/Satchel Paige
Wahid *  Inside Silence - ind. *  Solidarity
Chris Tarry *  Rest of the Story - Nineteen 8 *  Five(CC)
Chris Tarry Interview
Chris Tarry *  Rest of the Story - Nineteen 8 *  Jump The Shark(CC)
Denis Colin & La Societe des Arpenteurs  *  Subject To Change - Le Chant Du
Monde *
         Par Cheminement(France)
Cuong Vu 4-Tet *  Leaps of Faith - Origin *  My Funny Valentine
Cuong Vu 4-Tet *  Leaps of Faith - Origin *  My Opening Farewell

Maurice Hogue