[JPL] PLAYLIST: Mark Robinson "It's A Jazz Thing" UK Jazz Radio 27th Feb

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 02:21:47 EST 2011

Hello

Thanks to all that have sent me physical cds or MP3 download links this
week. The postal address for cds is below but MP3 downloads are most
welcome.

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast on UK Jazz Radio at 9pm GMT
every Sunday and repeated through the week.

   1. *CD of the Week* Katya Sourikova - Angels & Satellites I (2010 Angels
   & Satellites Weave Records)
   2. Interview with Katya Sourikova
   3. *CD of the Week* Katya Sourikova - Angels & Satellites II (2010 Angels
   & Satellites Weave Records)
   4. *CD of the Week* Katya Sourikova - Angels & Satellites III (2010
   Angels & Satellites Weave Records)
   5. *CD of the Week* Katya Sourikova - Angels & Satellites IV (2010 Angels
   & Satellites Weave Records)
   6. *CD of the Week* Katya Sourikova - Sunset In Snow (2010 Angels &
   Satellites Weave Records)
   7. Esbjörn Svensson Trio - Eighty-Eight Days In My Veins (2005 Viaticum
   Universal)
   8. Keith Jarrett Trio - Straight, No Chaser [Live] (2001 My Foolish Heart
   ECM)
   9. John Coltrane - Spring Is Here (1975 The Stardust Sessions Prestige
   Records)
   10. Led Bib - Engine Room (2011 Bring Your Own Visit
   httpcuneiformrecords.bandcamp.com)
   11. Akoya Afrobeat Ensemble - P.D.P (2011 Various Artists – Contemporary
   Afro Beat Tramp Records)
   12. Odu - Afrobeat Principles #1 (2011 Various Artists – Contemporary
   Afro Beat Tramp Records)
   13. Mark Lockett - Trinkle Tinkle (2008 Now And Then Move Records)
   14. Mary Jenson - Things My Mother Said (2011 Beyond )
   15. Stan Tracey - Satin Doll (2010 Stan Tracey Sound Check DuoTrio  )

If you no longer wish to receive the email playlist please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

--
Cheers

Mark Robinson