Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 23:25:44 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Jimmie Lunceford--Rhythm Is Our Business--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia
Count Basie--Good Time Blues--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Billy Eckstine--I've Got A Date--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz
Billy Eckstine--I Love The Rhythm--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz

Jimmy Heath et al--Tenor Madness--Tribute To The Tenors--Prestige
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop, & Listen--Sharp Nine
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Freddie Hubbard--The Night Has A Thousand Eyes--Sweet Return--Atlantic
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy

Johnny Blas--Gianna--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Mario Bauza--Chano--944 Columbus--Messidor
Conrad Herwig--Butterfly--The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--High Note

Billy Eckstine--I Want To Talk About You--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz
Carmen McRae--The Man I Love--The Gershwin Songbook--Blue Note
Betty Carter--Stay As Sweet As You Are--It's Not About The Melody--Verve

Dexter Gordon--Ruby, My Dear--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia
Eric Reed--It's Easy To Remember--Here--Maxjazz
Joe Locke/D. Hazeltine--The Peacocks--Mutual Admiration Society 2--Sharp Nine

Dwight Trible--Africa--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Ahmad Jamal--Just The Way You Are--One--20th Century Fox
Art Blakey--Pensativa--Free For All--Blue Note

Joe Chambers--Asiatic Raes--Horace To Max--High Note
Wes Montgomery--No Blues--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
Dexter Gordon--Secret Love--Manhattan Symphonie--Coluimbia

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM