[JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' 01.01.11

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Jan 1 13:37:48 EST 2011

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist forThe Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: 818 299 7945 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta 01.01.11

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Diesler - Deepest Cuba - Tie Breakers - 2010
Kyra Simone - Let's Just Be Friends (Secret Place Soulful House Mix) - Download - 2010
Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars - Love Is Comin' Up (Soul In One Remix) - Promo - 2011

Matti Roots - See You Again - Beat Root - 2010
Cee Lo Green - You Don't Shock Me Anymore - Stray Bullets Mixtape - 2010
Reel People feat. Darien - Sure - Promo - 2011

Trombone Shorty - Hurricane Season - Backatown - 2010
Mister Barrington - Wrong Number! - Promo - 2011
Incognito feat. Mario Biondi - Can't Get Enough - Transatlantic RPM - 2010

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Mop Mop - Hot Pot - Ritual Of The Savage - 2010
Basement Freaks - Mission Jazz - Beat Dilla EP - 2010
Subes - Samba One - Contra Bossa - 2010
Soil & "Pimp" Sessions - My Foolish Heart - 6 - 2010
Victoria Urusova - Sunny Day - Interlace - 2011
Gerardo Frisina - Titoro - Join The Dance - 2010

Teena Marie - My Dear Mr. Gaye - Starchild - 1984
Teena Marie - Main Squeeze - Passion Play - 1994
Teena Marie - Since Day One - Ivory - 1990

Kabanya Chemise - Still Small Voice - The Mosaic - 2010
Jeff Lorber Fusion - Rain Dance/Wanna Fly - Now Is The Time - 2010
Tour De 4Force - Heaven Bound - Quiet Moon - 2010

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Eric Rico & Marc Mac - Something I Know - Direct Soul EP - 2010
Will Downing - Glad I Met You Tonight - Love, Lust & Lies - 2010
LeNora Jaye - Living For Today - The Story - 2010
Live Tropical Fish feat. Omar - Rubber Soul - The Day Is Too Short To Be Selfish - 2010
Brian Culbertson feat. Chuck Brown - Feelin' It - XII - 2010
Natasha Watts - You & Me This Christmas - Christmas At Sedsoul - 2010
Los Charly's Orchestra - Dana's Dream - 7" Single - 2010

Glam Sam And His Combo - Give It To Me Baby - The Paradise Groove - 2010
Los Charly's Orchestra - The Funk Inspector - Chicano Disco Funk - 2010
Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars - Get It Off - In The Name Of Luv - 2010
Rasmus Faber feat. Dyanna Fearon - Yes - Download - 2010

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Milton Suggs - Hope - Things To Come - 2010