[JPL] playlist: taint town live 01-02-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 02:49:15 EST 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
William Parker, title (I Plan to Stay a Believer: The Inside Songs of Curtis
Mayfield) 2010
John Coltrane, Equinox (Ole)
The Clayton Brothers, Chicago Bop Steppin' (The New Song And Dance) 2010
Rez Abbasi, Within Sanity (Things To Come) 2009

The Microscopic Septet, Evidence (Friday the Thirteenth) 2010
Lucy Woodward, I Wanna Be Like You (Hooked) 2010
Mostly Other People Do The Killing, St. Mary's Proctor (Forty Fort) 2010
Nellie McKay, Crazy Rhythm (Normal As Blueberry Pie) 2009
Keefe Jackson's Project Project, Wind-Up Toy (Just Like This) 2007
Vijay Iyer, Human Nature (solo) 2010

Ebo Taylor, African Woman (Love & Death) 2010
Randy Weston, Jus' Blues (The Storyteller) 2010
Frank Kimbrough, TMI (Rumors) 2010
Bill Dixon 7-tette, The 12rh December (Winter Song) 1962
Lula Pena, Acto V (Troubadour) 2010
Vic Chesnutt, Glossolalia (North Star Deserter) 2007
Marty Ehrlich, Rites Rhythm (Things Have Got To Change) 2009

Tyshawn Sorey, Awakening/Only One Sky (Koan) 2009
Myra Melford's Be Bread, Moon Bird (The Whole Tree Gone) 2010
Ben Goldberg Quinete, I Believe E Before I (the door, the hat, the chair,
the fact) 2006
Mary Halvorson Quintet, Crack in Sky (Saturn Sings) 2010
Gillian Welch, My Morphine (Hell Among The Yearlings) 1998

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126