[JPL] "A few of my favorite things...from 2010"

JazzRadio WWPVfm wwpvjazz at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:09:03 EST 2011

David Beckett
wwpvjazz at hotmail.com

The Odds And Evens Jazz Program for 12 - 29 - 2010
"A few of my favorite things...from 2010"
WWPV 88.7 FM & WWPV.org
Wednesdays since 1983
5-8 eastern

To read the playlist in broadcast order, kindly start at the bottom and read up.

Catherine Russell - we the people inside this heart of mine - world village

Mauricio de Souza Group - Inner Urge - Here. There... Pulsa

Vijay Iyer - Freurette Africaine Solo - ACT

John Hollenbeck's Claudia Quintet - Crane Merit - Royal Toast - Cuneiform

Charles Lloyd Quartet - Forest Flower - Voice in the night ECM
(only non 2010 track in the show)

Rez Abbasi Acoustic Quartet - Personal Mountains - Natural Selection - Sunnyside

Esperanza Spalding - Wild is the wind - Chamber Music Society - Head's Up

Jason Moran - Play to live - Ten - Blue Note

Charles Lloyd - Mirror - Mirror - ECM

Fred Hersch Trio - you're my everything whirl - Palmetto

Dan Tepfer Trio - body and soul - Five Pedals Deep - Sunnyside

Aaron Goldberg - the sound of snow - Home - Sunnyside

Steve Cardenas - the horse you rode in on - west of middle - Sunnyside

Stephan Crump - Rosetta Trio - Memphis - Reclamation - Sunnyside

Thomas Savy - Come Sunday - French Suite - Plus Loin

Toots Thielemans - Ne Me Quite Pas European Quartet Live - Challenge Records

Daniel Mille - fin d'ete L'attente - Universal (France)

Anat Cohen - After you've gone Clarinetwork - Live at Village Vanguard - Anzic

Clayton Brothers - Chicago Bop Steppin' - The New Song And Dance - ArtistShare

Dan Adler - I've never been in love before - back to the bridge - EmDan

Russell Malone - Do I love you - Triple Play - Max Jazz

JALCO/Ted Nash - Van Gogh - Portrait in seven shades - JALC

Alan Ferber - Fables - Chamber Songs - Sunnyside

Guillermo Klein - Zamba De Lozano - Domador De Huellas - Sunnyside

Buselli Wallarab Jazz Orchestra - Little Sunflower - Mezzanine - Owl Studios

Dollison and Marsh - Sky Blue - Vertical Voices - ArtistShare

L. J. Kopf and David Beckett
Jazz Music Directors
Since 1983

WWPV 88.7 fm Saint Michael's College wwpvjazz at hotmail.com